Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Wednesday Post 329b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5331; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Were You There...'  and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Good Reason'.Righteo, just very briefly, coz I've already used up all my most important two hours ofvthe day online:

  • Got myself a banana for arvo tea and then tootled online before joining choir practice via Facebook Live.
  • Used loo for one tinkle before having dinner: rice tonight, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup onion, one chunk of avocado and four lil chunks of chicken I have for my final mouthfull with the avocado since dadf ordered I eat that way.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: