Sunday, August 8, 2021

Monday Post 276b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from last night's actually 3285 (the closing ceremony was awesome); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 657 steps (but will leave the house for walkies after lunch); thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's Ruler Of All Nature' and fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Failing In Order To Succeed' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online after lunch!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Lol, you'd think after watching the Olympics closing ceremony last night andd getting myself to bed just after midnight would enttitle me to a great night's sleep but nope, nature called @ 2:30am and demanded I use the pot. :P
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^^

No comments: