Sunday, August 8, 2021

Sunday Poist 276e

 Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3057 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now thirty-six. Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?


  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, I returned online.
  • One more tinkle for me before dad tootled us off for our once-weekly dinner - but Sunnybank Oriental wasn't open! io_O
  • Luckily, Vietnam Corner was; I had a lil dinner there. Originially I was so excited: dad had ordered a four person set for three people; did that mean I'd FINALLY get one bowl of rice to myself??! Of course not! XD Dad immediately took one whole bowl for his lunch toms and then the parents divvied up the rest: just under one bowl for me. *sigh*
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle and returned online.
  • Watching the Closing Ceremony from 9pm till midnight tonightt!
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up; also hope she takes me aisle walking @ Calamvale Central else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Priscilla's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 82ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts; that doesn't happen too often for Sunday! XD

No comments: