Thursday, August 12, 2021

Thursday Post 277c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3179; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Listening Matters' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Hyssop'. Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • When dearest dad arrived home; PIG mum ordered me off to the loo before he even came inside. I sat for two tinkles and then climbed into the backseat of the 4WD; dad tootled me off to Springwood Tower~
  • Ten ladies attended tonight; I sat in-between Barb and Lynne. For dinner I ordered the Hokkien noodles with chicken.Over dinner, everyone discussed the book and then everything else!
  • After dinner Di tootled me off to the Springwood Maccas; the MyMaccas app deal was a $2.50 McFlurry!
  • Toms: seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage, before PIG mum's found Tiff to gimme a session of OT and then Kim's minding me between 3pm and 5pm.
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll will feed me dinner 6:45pm latest coz coverage of the Broncos game begins @ 7:30pm!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: