Thursday, August 5, 2021

Friday Post 376c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new ploodding total for Friday now stands @ only 745 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY MINUTES online after Tiff leaves!! Righteo, take two, events for today?

  • When you specifically pray and ask God please not to send the noisy garbage truck down your street until the Sun has risen sufficiently for you to see the time from the clock on the wall and He in His expected awfulness deliberately sends the garbage truck THUNDERING down your road SO EARLY the sky hasn't even STARTED lightening yet, is that Him replying screw you? Anyhow I totally put Him from my find and fell back asleep anyway without any lbl. PIG mum's always harping on @ me that you can't win God and I say I'm not saying I'm trying to win God coz that's impossible; I'm just saying I won't let Him win. Today was the perfect example.
  • Nature didn't call again until 7:40am; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Amazingly, I fully fall back asleep again before dearest dad comes to kiss me bye and retuck me back into bed before leaving for his hard day's work!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: