Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tuesday Post 327

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 7561 steps (score, I'm more than 3/4 a normal person today); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Why You Give Into Sexual Sin'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'To Advance, You Must Overcome Adversity'; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Experiencing Christ' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Trusting The Bible' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Nature called once last night @ 12:35am~
  •  Neesha helped me up and took me for a thirty minute hike around Underwood Park. Afterwards, we sat in her car and played with our smartphones; I randomly passed another three/four Candy Crush levels! XD
  • Got home and showered - hairwasah today. Also thanks to Neesha who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was a tuna in tomato and onion toastie with a slice of cheese, cut into two rectangles and one big mug of Chinese tea.
  • Went and got my yearly eye test froom Bupa Optical! Left eye's still -10 and right eye has increased 0.5 to -6.5 but PIG mum bit my head off because apparently Rico told her my posture had gotten worse? 
  • Dymocks has become QBD downstairs! Took a quick wander through it, and then through Daiso coz PIG mum wanted another laundry bag.
  • Got home and was planning to read for one hour before watching the 6pm bulletin; instead, had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit. I'm just glad she completed that task about five minutes before dearest dad got home, meaning she didn't get the chance to show dearest dad how much power she has over me, ha. XD
  • Was eight minutes shy of reading for one hour because I planned to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 87TH time! But I reached pg. 275 @ 5:43pm~
  • Watched Nine's 6pm news for seven minutes on my mobile (downloaded the Nine app) until the parents got home and dad demanded I head over to the couch to watch it. The most interesting surname I remembered was 'Meghendi'.
  • Used the loo for one tinkle before dinner; the 8TH time this month I've not had to walk and get myself cutlery for all three meals! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, llotsa soup carrot, a few slices of yummy black fungi, two lil tofu puffs and two tiny slices of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup and then I returned online.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: