Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Wednesday Post 376f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2882. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued editing my newest blog post.
  • At 8:45pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Usually I go @ 9pm but today I went fifteen minutes earlier coz I wasn't sure was the equestrian happening @ 9pm. Looks like it's not, though.
  • Toms: hopefully Carina will have recovered enough to take me shopping! Fingers crossed for not another repeat of what happened last Thursday!! 
  • Also hoping the parents will feed me dinner by 6:45pm latest, since coverage of the Broncos match begins @ 7:30am and I intend to watch every minute!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed SIX posts tonight; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: