Saturday, August 7, 2021

Saturday Post 276c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3686. Ha, I'm over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before lunch for dinner tonight; August has been satisfied thrice! :D
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Usually I visit the loo once more @ 9pm but nature called @ 8:30pm and besides, the showjumping starts @ 9pm! Hence I walked myself alreasdy slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back @ 8:30pm, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Toms: Google Meet onl;ine small group and then Facebook live ESS. Fingers crossed the lockdown will get lifted @ 4pm and dad can take us out for dinner!!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: