Saturday, August 14, 2021

Saturday Post 277c

 Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2732. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dearest dad summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself sloowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, dad lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before lunch for dinner; August has been satisfied SIX timmes! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa sweet carrot, two acorn halves, half a tiny Chinese mushroom, one tasteless tiny piece of soup pork/chicken and one small chunk of delicious crumbed fish fillet with a dab of mayo that I saved for last, of course.
  • Dinner was washed down with half a cup of Chinese tea; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last looo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total foor today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: