Monday, August 23, 2021

Monday Post 328e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3856. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I alternated between composing my newest GCCW homework and Facebooking. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm. PIG mum was originally gonna send us to the park and hike but the weather forecast says like 90% chance of rain toms; I asked Mr. Jig-Air could I please hike inside the shopping centre instead coz there won't be any slip hazards there and he replied he didn't care where I hikjed as long as mother approves. 
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme hike @ Calamvale Central with Hannah and lemme buy a $4.50 cup rice for lunch coz I'll not get any rice for dinner! 
  • After Hannah leaves I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Then @ 5:30pm Priscilla's coming back and taking me to Toastmasters! Looking forward to getting some dinner back from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually manage that most Mondays now. XD

No comments: