Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Wednesday Post 328

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2825 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'What It Means To Bless The Lord' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Have You Consulted God About It?' Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, for the first time in four days, awesome sleep last night! This almost didn't happen; inconsiderate PIG mum went a-THUMPING upstairs and woke me @ 11:55pm; I used the pot :P really quickly and was back under the covers before Wednesday arrived!
  • Suddenly @ like 6:05am dad comes too kiss me goodbye? Me, "Why are you going so early, dad? You don't usually leave for work this early .... dad says nah, he's taking the 4WD to get fixed.
  • I happily snore, not waking again for the pot :P until noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back out again and awaiting Ete's arrival.
  • Lol, they gave me fifteen more minutes but silly Ete tried coming back 140 seconds too early and tried getting me up! Shirley/Uber just imperiously waved her away. XD
  • Whoops I've Faceboooked too long. XD Just briefly, then:
  • Had breakfast and then went out to Underwood Marketplace with Ete for walkies and to buy groceries from Woolies. Also bumped into Yeshi, who told me to say hello to PIG mum for me!
  • Got home, turned alarm off and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Ete who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekittedd lunch is one yummy tuna with tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese cut into two triangles and one mug of green tea.
  • Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage. PIG mum was in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ him; today she was so excited she repeated the same word three, four and even five times before moving onto the next word! XD My grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Got home and popped online.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll go eat my sushi roll for arvo tea and maybe fread for awhile.
  • Joining choir practice from 5:30pm till 6:30pm tonight.
  • Toms: Corina's taking me shopping toms andd I've a VERY important mission: gotta buy a wedding anniversary present foor the parents' 37th wedding anniversary!!
  • Looking forward to meeting Pastor Grace for lunch @ Woka! She's actually attending some meeting that doesn't end till 1pm; I've told her to ring me when her meeting ends with her lunch order and I'll order for her; hopefully the food will arrive the same time she does!
  • The Titans are playing the Storm toms night ... will either watch /blog.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: