Friday, August 6, 2021

Friday Post 276e

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2807; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'For Those Who Search' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Rise Again'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When Kim announced her arrival, I was still eating my chocolate pastry thing; thanks to PIG mum who let her in.
  • Then I took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also slowly, softly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly dry myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO straps and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Arvo tea's two more of those delicious chocolate puff pastry things I made with Tiff, one juicy pear and one mug of green tea. Happiness is reading Spinning Silver for one hour; today I finished pg. 150 @ 4:03pm and reached pg. 175 @ 4:42.
  • Before Kim left I used the loo for two more tinkles. She says she's not here toms but I thought Hannah said she wasn't either?? Hope she turns up!

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato and four tiny slices of charsiu. A/N: dunno why the font suddenly bolded itself?
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Back to blogging now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my finaL, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee I've already managed FIVE posts tonight! That doesn't usually happen Fridays; hopefully I can post @ least another five next Friday! XD

No comments: