Friday, August 6, 2021

Saturday Post 276

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Saturday's actually 3129 (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's Daily Devotional topic from last night's 'Jesus Bought Your Endurance'; thirdly, today I've been hard @  work plodding 2798 steps and fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Build Others Up (2)'. Anyways, just briefly let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Kim minded me from 3pm till 5pm, I watched the 6pm news bulletin for the 81ST time, had dinner and then watched the equestrian showjumping!
  • Hot myself to bed afterwards; Ela enjoyed not having to hold, pour and open things, while Elf enjoyed wearing her sock to sleep last night~
  • Today: Hannah minded me from 10am till 2pm; we went grocery shopping @ Underwood Marketplace but silly Hannah forgot to wear her mask! o_O Hopefully nobody caught her ...
  • Came home, turned alarm off and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was the rice leftovers dad had kindly cooked for me while I'd slept this morning; thanks also to Hannah who made me two more big mugs of white tea with two sugars.
  • Once I've enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I'll ask PIG mum to feed me arvo tea (dad ordered I buy the cheapest buj available @ Woolies with Hannah this morning), use the loo for one tinkle and try to read for TWO straight hours because it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Having small group via Google Meet @ 9am and then attending Sunday service through Facebook @ 11am. Hopefully PIG mum will take me grocery shopping and aisle walking toms arvo, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me. Also, fingers crossed lockdown will get lifted @ 6pm; I'm missing our once-weekly dinner outs!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: