Saturday, August 28, 2021

Saturday Post 329c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2722. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued checking over my latest personal events blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, wait, there's sth VERY special: August 29th, 2021 marks the parents 37TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! I wrote in the adorable card I'd bought for them tonight; hopefully dad'll choose somewhere special for our once weekly dinner out. I've told them before they shoulld go have a fancy dinner out together and just leave me sth to eat but mother insists I come too; I strongly suspect she thinks I'll burn the house down if left to my lonesome. XD
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: