Friday, August 20, 2021

Friday Post 328c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @2572 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Precious Moments' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Peace In The Chaos'. Anyways, just briefly continuing today's events?

  • Before having the session of OT with  Tiff, I quickly pen the P.S. to the letter I've written Kim.
  • When Tiff arrives, we make banana pancakes! I'm not sure why Tiff only used oats and not flour; the 'pancakes' all crumbled apart and I'm not really a fan of standing and cooking; hopefully next time we'll cook sth that requires baking and I'll get to sit down.
  • When PIG mum arrived home from swimming I showed her the failed pancakes and then popped online.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kim inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  •  After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era and head out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Arvo tea's one yummy banana plus some ofvthe failed pancake I'd just cooked with Tiff plus one small mug of green tea. Kim asked me wasn't I gonna read? I said nah, I'd rather talk with you cooz it's our last shift together!
  • I gave Kim her card andd asked her did she want me to read her letter out to her/did she wanna read the letter herself? Kim said you read to me, please, which I did. We had a big hug " the end and then just chatted away.
  • Before she left I used the loo once more for two tinkles, also yelling upstairs for PIG mum to come downstairs to say bye to Kim.
  • I wanted to hug Kim goodbye but settled for elbow bumps¬
  • Watched the 6pm news bulletin, used the loo for one tinkle and had dinner. Score, that's the ELEVENTH time this month I've been exempt from getting myself cutlery for all three meals! :D
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I return online.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Friday, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: