Friday, August 27, 2021

Friday Post 329

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2622 steps (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Shadows And Streams'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Four Fundamentals Of Prayer' and fourthly, the spam count for the week's sixty-five. Anyways, events for today?

  • Argh, it's the 3RD time the cruel and unfaithful God has denied me from scoring one straight week of awesome sleeps after I'd already scored six successive nights! >< *sigh*
  • Nature called again around 6:30am; after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Usually nature calls every hour after that initial wakeup call, but today I snored so happily I didn't wake again for the pot :P until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage.
  • After dearest dad leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore for awhile longer, PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around upstairs my wakeup call to wake once more for the pot :P. Soon, she's let herself into hit me with the eye goo before returning outside to await the carer's arrival.
  • Only nobody shows up! o_O Meaning PIG mum drives me to UQ before going to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Physio today: five rounds of Clock Yoourself, one six minute walk test and and 10:33 on treadmill reaching 1.5km/hr.
  • PIG mum Whatsapped me, telling her CODA had said someone would come pick me up; when nobody had appeared by 11:10am, I rang CODA and chased them. Eventually, someone came @ 11:18am!
  • We got home and I rang PIG mum, who said she was seeing Aunty Ann for a massage; you turn off the alarm. I handed my bag to the carer but she couldn't find it; after sitting awhile inside her car we both decided that we were both really hungry so I gave her directions to Momo's. PIG mum rang and chucked a cow over that; she even rang CODA to ring the carer and demand we come home now! We brought takeaway home, PIG mum immediately banished the carer and fed me a toasted tuna in tomato and onion toastie.
  • I'd not even finished before  Tiff arrived to give Ela an OT session! Luckily she lemme wolf down my toastie before I walked with her over to the computer desk and did one hour of impractical exercises for Ela.
  • When they left I headed immediately over to the gobbling :P table; Michelle from CODA had brought a new carer over to meet me! I suggested how about this new carer supervise my shower; the one who'd picked me up from UQ was supposed to but PIG mum had chucked a hissy fit and banished her the moment I got home. PIG mum agreed; I suppose she wanted to yap @ Michelle.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Adama who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Adama flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Adama rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, PIG mum was STILL yapping @ Michelle. After Adama (she's either twenty-four/twenty-seven) finished cleaning the bathroom, they took their leave.
  • PIG mum fed me one lil banana, the other packet of Hello Pana bikkies and one mug of green tea arvo tea, before racing off to the bank.
  • After munching arvo tea, I used the loo for one tinkle, returned online and rang dearest dad.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Hopefully she can take me out to Calamvale Central/Underwood Shopping Centre, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me. Oh! must ask her to help me wrap the wedding anniversary presents for the parents and I'll write the card! Will shower @ 12:30
  • Wonder will dad take me to play ping pong @ church toms arvo?
  • Looking forward top my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 92ND time: Arvier, Palaszczuk, Bartlett, Colahan, Fegan, Crisafulli, Willan, Robson, Danchin, Calcutt, Berejiklian, Biden, Balkhi, Kearsley, Cavallaro, Copland, Jade (first name), Ingham, Howcraft,  Belviogane,  Raskall,  Upcroft, Drane, Scanlon, Flavin, Bake (heard), Walters (heard), Riki (heard), HolbrookLockyer, Rich, Burns (heard), Reed, Root, Fifita and Haas (heard). 1AUD = 72.47USc. Wally Lewis  read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Southport. Brisbane was 7-23 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 6-26. 6:05am sunrise 5:33pm sunset
    P.P.S. I reached pg. 300 @ 6:53pm!

No comments: