Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Wednesday Post 328c

 Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4064. Ha, I'm just over four grand . XD But just noting down after having dinner with dearest dad and using the loo for one more tinkle, he tootled us off to BCAC to play table tennis! Apart from him playing with me, tonight I even played with Kennis! She taaught me: hand-eye coordination in Canto's 'sau arn heep tiu'!! Toms Corina's taking me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip; my biggest mission will be to find a suitable wedding anniversary present for the parents since I'll be attending GCCW @ the Garbo library next Thursday and can't buy then! PIG mum's already said they don't want any appliances ... hoping Carina will scout KMart, The Reject Shop and Daiso for me while I'm in the library reading and she'll find sth cool for me that I can buy for them! Also looking muchly forward to meeting Pastoor Grace for lunch @ Woka Warrigal after 1pm for lunch; I've toold her to lemme know when she's leaving her meeting and I'lll order for us then; hopefully the food will arrive the same time she does! Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: