Saturday, August 7, 2021

Sunday Post 276c

 Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ only 497 (but going out next; will presumably have a more substantial plodding total to report afterwards!)  Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I sat back down in front of the computer and waited for ESS to begin.
  • When it did: for worship I sang everything plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Dr. Lee; his sermon was about accepting God. Sometimes I wonder why WGod's that intolerant: why can't He just live and let live? *sigh*
  • After service finished very early (only 11:58am!) I tootled online until PIG mum summoned me over to cook lunch.
  • Why I didn't mind too much @ having to stand @ the stove and fry all the yummy turnip cakes for both the parents and me: I could lean against the stovetop. XD Don't worry, I was faraway from the fire!
  • Also for lunch were mini spring rolls that dearest dad had bought from ALDI! I munched about six~
  • After drinking one mug of Chinese tea, I took my bowl over to the sink, used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Waiting for PIG mum to finish her arvo nap and take me aisle walking @ the Warrigal Square Woolies.
  • Fingers crossed dearest dad will take us out for dinner tonight; Sunnybank Oriental has already said they're opening for dinner tonight coz the lockdown lifts @ 4pm, hoorah!
  • Already told Aunty Nga last night that I'll not Facebook videochat with her tonight coz I'm gonna watch the Olympic Games closing ceremony! That goes from 9pm till midnight; will presumably haveta get myself to bed afterwards.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Also hope she takes me grocery shopping and aisle walking somewhere, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Priscilla's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 82ND time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: