Monday, August 9, 2021

Monday Post 276f

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5070. Ha, Wally reckons I'm just over half a normal person today. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued editing my newest personal blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm. Hopefully PIG mum'll let her take me for walkies @ Calamvale Central and lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch!
  • Unfortunately, Toastmasters just got cancelled for toms night; will haveta ring CODA toms and say Kim doesn't haveta take me to QUT. Would love to go out with her somewhere else instead considering lockdown has been lifted but PIG mum still says nah just stay @ home.
  • Predicting a stressful arvo @ her hands, then. *sigh*
  • But hopefully I'll get to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 83RD time! Oh, I didn't take any interesting surnames down while watching the news tonight coz suddenly Nine Now refused to play, meaning I just headed over to the couch and watched it. Brisbane's like 7-21 toms.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: