Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Tuesday Post 366d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4545. Ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, i continued writing my personal blog post.
  • At 9pm,. I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Kim's minding me from 9am till 1pm. I've already told PIG mum that since I already did the outdoor forty minute walk with her yesterday, I'm NOT doing ANOTHER one with Kim toms! I'll do the indoor one if she wants, yeah, we're in lockdown but grocery shopping's one essential thing we're allowed out for.
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him, since she won't get the chance to yap unceasingly @ Aunty Ann this Friday coz while acupuncture's considered an essential service, massages aren't. XD
  • Have choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:30pm. 

No comments: