Saturday, August 14, 2021

Saturday Post 277b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2484; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Power Of God' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's '"hen We Don't Understand." Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd begun I left the computer, used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to eat my yummy calamari sushi roll and drink the mug of Chinese tea dearest dad had kindly left me.
  • Then I read for TWO STRAIGHT HOURS, coz it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three  hours reading! I finished pg. 123 @ 4:28pm, reached pg. 125 @ 4:20pm, reached pg. 150 @ 4:56pm, reached pg. 175 @ 5:28 and finished pg. 200 @ 6:04pm!
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online; lucky PIG mum's gone out for dinner with her workmates.
  • Toms: Bible study then ESS Would love lunch out with other ESS peers afterwards but hopes aren't up.
  • That means dad had better take us out for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: