Thursday, August 26, 2021

Thursday Post 329b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2045. Ha, I'm just over two grand. XD Righteo, just very briefly, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • Karina helps me up, I eat breakfast, do a stinky unspeakable and she drives me to the Garbo library for GCCW~
  • Only eight attended today; thankks to Crystal who went with me to the bathroom during morning tea, thanks to Pat for four bikkies and one cup of white tea with two sugars and homework for next fortnight's "What sid I do wrong?"
  • Had lunch with Carina @ Woka Warrigal; you can now get stir fry beef ho fan in the lunch special!
  • Got home, turned alarm off and showered - hairwash today. Thanks to Karina who helps me rinse my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I booted the computer up while Karina cleaned the bathroom.
  • For arvo tea I had some strawberries and one tiny lil banana.
  • The parents have gone for walkies right now.
  • Toms: PIG mum's helping me up; someone's coming @ 9am and taking me to the NAB with Josh and Tom.
  • Vaguely recall I've got an OT session toms arvo?
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, ellse wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 91ST time: Wagner, Antonio, Whop (heard), Heathwood, Crisafulli, D'Ath, Berejiklian, Chant, Barr, Bissell, Egan, Mullany, Rahimi, Marise (first name), Nola (first name),  Fagan,  Haas (heard),  Steadman, Lakeisha (first name), Popham, Kusznir, Krista (first name) Deacon, Chumbley, Morey,  Parry,  Leaute,  Barty,  Rohit, Kohli (heard),  Jenner,Fifita )heard), Titmus,  Dugan (heard),  Disken  and Acton. Gemma Acton read the finance report. 1AUD = around 72 USc. Pat Welsh read the sports report and Luke Burt read the weather report. Brisbane was 10-22 today. Brisbane toms: 9-23. Sunrise: 6:06am Sunset 5:33pm.

No comments: