Sunday, August 15, 2021

Sunday Post 277b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3807; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Names Of God'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Extending Grace To Others' and the probable final, final spam count for the weekend's now twenty-six. Righteo, just briefly probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Once my most important two hours were up, I switched to composing my personal blog post for August.
  • Let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some pear. I didn't really mind, since I was sitting and could fully concentrate.
  • Finished watching the first half of the Sharks vs. The Knights
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sooftly, slowly but most hatefully sang 16% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I returned online to watch the last several minutes of the NRL match and then the Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 85TH time!
  • Went out to Ho Lin Wah with the parents; got myself nearly one bowl of rice for dinner! Dad went out and made some phone call, see. XD
  • Got home, used loo for one tinkle and then returned online.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • \Also hope she takes me out to Calamvale Central for walkies else expect a super-pissy plodding totall from me.
  • Priscilla's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 86TH time! 
  • Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: