Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sunday Post 328

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2883 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'An Unshakably Happy God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How To Approach Bible Reading'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Not Seeking Revenge' and fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's twenty-six but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR AND SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after I have video chat with Aunty Nga!! >< What a crummy end to such an amazing day ... *sigh* But just noting doown I had an awesome sleep last night, had breakfast @ Cache CXache with other small group ladies, attended ESS, had luncg with other EM people (our once monthly lunch together), went and saw the Broncos play the Warriors (winners are grinners!), PIG mum gave me a very brief shower @ home and we had dinner out together @ Woka Woka. Toms I've got an early start coz I've got my once yearly checkup to see Dr. Vu! For lunch PIG mum and I are gonna get the two free Broncos burger from our match winning tickets than Priscilla/Ete/someone will come mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed I can watch any 6pm news bulletin for the 90TH time! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: