Saturday, August 21, 2021

Saturday Post 328

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4767 steps (sweet, I'm over 4.5 grand; that doesn't happen very often!); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "Jesus Is Who You're Looking For"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'A Spirit-Controlled Mind'; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Riddle Made Plain' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Carried Through The Storm'. Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around @ 6:05am.
  • Enjoyed my weekly sleep-in till 10:15am; Hannah arrived @ 10am to help me up.
  • Brushed teeth (thanks to Hannah who squirted me some toothpaste)), did a stinky unspeakable, had breakfast and read for thirty minutes. reaching page twenty-five @ 11:16am.
  • Used loo for one tinkle and Hannah tootled us off to Underwoood Marketplace to buy a box a tissues and sushi. I told her she could buy her own groceries too (save her another trip going back) and we had thirty minutes leftover to play with our mobiles.
  • Got home, turned alarm off and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted Hannah reheated the lunch dad had cooked while I'd slept and fed me noot one but two big mugs of white tea while I kept reading.
  • I used the looo for two more tinkles before Hannah left; soon, dad tootled Aunty Lai Lin and me to BCAC to play table tennis!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle, ate the sushi I'd bought this morning with Hannah and read until dinner. I reached pg. seventy-five @ 5:31pm, finished pg. 100 @ 6:13pm, finished pg. 111 @ 6:31pm, reached pg. 125 @ 6:25-pm and reached pg. 150 @ 6:40pm.
  • Aunty Lai Lin stayed for dinner! Rice tonight, with lotsa yummy cauliflower and some leftover chicken which was quite disgusting coz it'd been leftover butter chicken. XD
  •  Toms: Fi's taking me to Cache Cache for our SG breakfast!
  • EM lunch together after service! Will give fifteen bucks to Pastor Grace for my lunch~
  • Most excitingly: Josh has given dad and I tickets to see the Broncos vs. Rabbitohs game @ Suncorp Stadium toms!
  • Can't imagine dad will take us out for dinner tonight ... I've never had ALL THREE MEALS out before! Dare I dream?? XD
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: