Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Thursday Post 277b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2011. Ha, I'm just past two grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Breakfast finished, I visit the loo again. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

     

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Meredith's car and she tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW, Only problem is, her GPS only gave directions to Garden City; once there, Meredith had to read signs to get me there! Final arrival time: 9:50! XD

  • Only seven people here today; thanks to Pat who helped me once to the bathroom and Rob who got me some morning tea. Ken wouldn't give the homework topic for next meeting 'so you'll all read the minutes'! XD

  • After one more loo trip, Meredith tootled us off to Ho Lin Wah for lunch.

  • The A meal was perfect: pork and black fungus with rice! B was yuckly black bean chicken with rice; I had the A meal with a cold HK-style milk coffee, while Meredith had some kinda vegetarian noodle thing.

  • Lunch finished, she tootled me home. I turned off the alarm and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks tto Meredith who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • I had one tinkle before Meredith flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Meredith rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.

  • That all done, I plopped online while Meredith went to clean the bathroom before she sat to very gently massage Ela for awhile.

  • PIG mum got home @ 3:25pm.

  • At 4pm I headed over to the gobbling :P table and signed Meredith off with my thanks and byes.

  • For arvo tea, PIG mum fed me one juicy pear and onr mug of oolong tea; before returning online, I used the loo for one more tinkle.

  • Hope dad gets home soon; he's driving me to Springwood Tower for our monthly book club dinner! Fingers crossed Di will take me to Maccas for an ice cream before taking me home, the My Maccas App has a McFlurry for $2.50 today!

  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since she's got Tiff coming to gimme a session of OT.

  • Think I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage in the arvo? If so, bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD

  • Kim's minding me from 3pm till 5pm.

  • Fingers crossed PIG mumn'll microwave me dinner by 6:45am coz coverage of the Broncos next mattch starts @ 7:30pm!

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after book club tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing endd to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: