Thursday, August 5, 2021

Thursday Post 376b

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2087. Ha, I'm just over two grand. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • When Karina left, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and let her nab @ least half the feta and cheese scroll I'd picked from Woolies earlier this morning. Can't remember what the other one is, but I'll have that for breakfast toms.
  • After drinking one mug of Chinese tea (Carina's not allowed to make me white tea anymore but she did make me one mug of warm Milo), I smuggle my mobile into the loo and kill all my Farm Hereos and Candy Crush Jelly Saga lives while sitting over the loo for the full five tinkles. Dad bitches @ me twice; I come out shortly after his second whinging. XD
  • Huh, it's already 5pm but the parents STILL haven't taken walkies yet coz dad's eating his own arvo tea and they're both watching the Olympics. Well, if dad won't feed me dinner by 6:45pm I'll skip it, coz I'm watching the Broncos play tonight! Coverage begins @ 7:30pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 81ST time: Lane (first name), Calcutt, Pullar, Hegarty, D'Ath, Berejiklian, Chant, Glover, Tate (heard), Digumarti, Sonu (first name), Haikerwal, Heinke, Lamb, Crisafulli, Keegan (first name), Woolley (heard), Green, Henderson, Riffai, Uhlmann, Houston, Liuster, Stirling (first name, heard), Hincliffe (heard) - actually, I didn't watch more than half coz dad fed me dinner. XD

No comments: