Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Thursday Post 376

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1765 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic's 'As secure As God Is Faithful' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'What Has God Promised You? Stand On It!' Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, nature ruined my awesome sleep streak when she demanded I used the pot :P around 1:15am; I used the pot :P again around 6:45am before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Usually nature calls again every hour after that initial wakeup call but today I slept soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked down the hallway silently and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again for the pot!
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, PIG mum's quickly downstairs to hit me the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Karina's arrival.
  • When she arrived, I got my fifteen more minutes and then we got me kitted before I went to brush teeth. Thanks to Corina who squirted me some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her second break this week~ Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for five minutes, coming out when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is the last of PIG mum's pretty cranberry buns, one bowl of plain porridge, all my usual drugs :P and one big mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • During and after breakfast I happily read for exactly one hour, reaching pg. 150 @ 9:38am.
  • Before shopping, I visited the bathroom once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's car and she tootles us just down the road to Warrigal Square for grocery shopping @ Woolies. While she's out finding the groceries PIG mum wants, I quickly share an update onto Facebook~
  • Carina grabs a trolley, Era takes the left hand side, she takes the right and we head into Woolies to buy the groceries PIG mum was after. I also stop @ the bakery section and pick one bun each for our (PIG mum and me) arvo tea.
  • Back around the Rice Paper side, I rang ahead for my takeaway order to R ice Paper Vietnamese Cuisine. Order placed, KIarina takes us through the drive-thru @ Maccas and gets the cheap deal from the My Maccas app (big Mac, cheeseburger and small fries for five bucks) before returning and collecting my lunch order for me.
  • After the turning the alarm off, I head down the hallway and we tuck into lunch~
  • Lunch finished, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helps me rinse my hair  thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Karina flips the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When she rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last while I'm drying inside both ears with a tissue.
  • Back outside, I boot up the computer while Carina cleans the bathroom.
  • Looking forward to watching the Broncos play tonight!  Hoping I'll not haveta skip dinner for it, but hey.
  • Toms: PIG mum should help me up coz I vaguely recall Tiff's coming to make chocolate sth with me!
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll take me aisle walking somewhere since I can't see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage during this current lockdown.
  • Kim's minding me from 3pm till 5pm.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after PIG mum gets home, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: