Monday, August 16, 2021

Monday Post 327d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3994 (hence why I'm certain I'll have cracked 4000 before the night's out XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Active Faith' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Knowing Christ'. Righteo, just very brieflycontinuing tonight's events?

  • Ate breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable and tootled online until lunch.
  • Made myself a tuna in tomato and one slice of cheese toastie; had Whatsapp videochat with 4th Aunty and Yau Hin~
  • Went out to Warrigal Square Woolies and Runcorn Plaza IGA and bought groceries with PIG mum.
  • Priscilla minded me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Watched the 6pm news, had dinner and returned online.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last tinkle with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: