Saturday, August 7, 2021

Saturday Post 276b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3286; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "What's Fair?" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'First Forgive'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I started my two most important two hours of the day, I got up, walked over to the garage door, opened it and asked dad could he please feed me the arvo tea that I'd bought this morning with Hannah?
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and then over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to dad who left me one lil mug of plain green tea, I drank that, ate the bun I'd bought with Hannah earlier that morning (dad had ordered I buy the cheapest available; the cheese was yummy but the tomato was sour and the bun was SPICY! ?><) and happily read all the way till 6:10pm, because it's only ever Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • Before returning online, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: