Thursday, August 19, 2021

Thursday Post 328b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5980 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 88TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Nature called again around 6:30am; after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

     

  • Usually, nature calls every hour following that morning pot :P trip but today I snored soo happily I didn't wake again for another pot :P trip until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the garage door lock nbefore waking~

  • After we got me kitted, I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirted me some toothpaste; although PIG mum saw it and disapproved ... she'll prolly put an end to that. *sigh*

  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable. 

  • Breakfast is one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of toast spread thinly mashed avocado (thanks to Carina who sprinkled some salt for me; I'm presuming PIG mum 'forgot' to. XD) all my usual drugs :P and one small mug of milk. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the 88TH time:Palaszczuk, Berejiklian, Vashti (first name), Ardnt,  Whop, Griffin (heard), Heathwood, Collingwood, Siwavalan, Farmer,  Barilaro, Ribarich, Gustafson,  Howard (heard), Hurley, Marise (first name), Biden,  Batt, Di Toro, Swepson, Agar, Hazelwood,  Megyn (*first), Milley, Gault, Perera, Peach,  Kunst,  Kefu (heard), Fleming, Ceisafulli,Chumbley, Gibbs (heard), Whitfeld, Starmer, Fontaine, Acton, Dutheil, Steadman and Kaitlan (first name). Gemma Acton read the finance report. 1AUD = 71.84USc. Ben Davis read the sports report. Tony Auden read the sports report. Brisbane was 11-23 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 9-24 Sunrise 6:13am sunset 5:30pm

  • After breakfast, I visit the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

No comments: