Saturday, August 28, 2021

Saturday Post 329b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2605 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Breathtaking View Of Grace' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Great Finding'. Righteo, since I've gotta complete my Bible study homework after this post, continuing today's events just briefly?

  • Used loo for one tinkle the minute I'd finished my most important two hours for the day, ate the charsiu bun dearest dad had brought me back from yum cha and drunk one mug of green tea and happily read for 105 minutes, coz it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~ I reached page fifty @ 4:46pm and page seventy-five @ 5:31pm.
  • Used loo for one tinkle, returned online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (N9ne's) for the 93RD time.
  • Used loo for one tinkle and had dinner with the parents; score, they lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before lunch for dinner tonight; August has been satisfied SIXTEEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa I've forgotten which green vegetable, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot and a few wee chunks of soup pork.
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Gonna do Bible study homework now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after 9pm following one last  loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: