Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Tuesday Post 392b

 Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4573 (ha, I'm over 4.5 grand XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed EIGHT MINUTES online after Neisha arrives to take me to our Toastmasters social!! Righteo, probable final, final events forn today?

  • Nature usually calls every hour after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was snoring all the way until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage before waking again for another pot :P trip.
  • After dearest dad's kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left foe his hard day's work, I actually manage to totally fall back asleep again before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs! Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and then back out again to await Hannah's arrival @ 9am.
  • Hannah arrives promptly and gives me fifteen more minutes, but comes back two minutes too early! Uber calmly but gruffly tells her I've still got two minutes left; Hannah's good and buggers off for another two minutes. XD
  • When she comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Hannah who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her first official break. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of porridge with one of those buns PIG mum baked last night, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Breakfast finished finished, I visit the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles us off to Underwood Park.

  • After taking a thirty minute hike around the lake, we get back into Hannah's car and poke @ our respective smartphones for ten/fifteen minutes before Hannah tootles me home.

  • Back home, I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinses out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye firmly shut.

  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Hannah rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she's drying my glasses for me.

  • Back outside thanks to PIG mum who listened to my request and microwaved me one bowl of rice leftovers for lunch; I'm having dinner @ the pub tonight, see! Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea 

  • Lunch finished, I pop online; Hannah sits besides me and very gently massages Ela until her shift finishes @ 2pm.
  • At 2:05pm, I climb into the car and PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I enjoy Aunty Ann's firm ministrations; PIG mum ewnjoys yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Ann. I'm serious here: the INSTANT Aunty Ann turned the timer on, PIG mum started yapping and didn't stop! XD My grateful thanks to Aunty Ann wqho always replied and kept a conversation flowing~
  • After using the loo for another tinkle, sitting and drinking 3/4 a cup of water, I say my thanks and byes to Aunty Ann and we take our leave.
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll feed me some arvo tea when I climb into Neisha's car ...
  • Looking forward to tonight! Toastmasters social @ the pub and not only that, apparently everyone will receive ten bucks for their meal; that's dinner and dessert sorted! I'm getting the roast roll and chips, but will ask the person behind the counter can I please have a piece of crackling?? XD As for dessert ... I'm going for the brewhouse waffle! 
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, coz Ete's coming to drive me to the NAB for physio. She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Thirty minutes later, I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Will come home, spend my most important two hours online, ask PIG mum please to feed me some arvo tea (will prolly haveta let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit &*sigh* and hopefully read for one hour!
  • That's followed with online choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:30pm~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Yay that Spring arrives tomorrow!

No comments: