Friday, August 27, 2021

Friday Post 329c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4120 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now sixty-eight. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued composing my personal blog post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to tthe loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Dad says he's sending us for a forty minute hike @ the park, even though personally I'd rather a hike @ the shopping centre.
  • Will shower with Hannah @ 12:30pm coz I don't get 4-6pm Saturday support anymore.
  • There also won't be any table tennis @ church toms arvo; can't remember why but dad said sth else was happening. In that case, I'll look muchly forward to my three big mugs of white tea and the opportunity to read for three hours! I've just finished the book club novel and asked Hannah please to bring me over a new book; she chose Perky's Wallaby Stew for me and I'll definitely enjoy reading that!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Our Daily Bread's devcotional topic's 'The Ultimate Healer'.

No comments: