Friday, August 13, 2021

Saturday Post 277

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday's actually 4054 (but I'm hardly gonna blog about last night since the poor Broncos lost by ONE measly point! ><); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2336 steps; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Strength RTo Strength'; fourthly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Three Examples Of How Faith Fulfills Good Resolves and Fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Are You Struggling With Temptation'? Anyways, just briefly events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am~
  • Kim arrived first to mind me from 10am till 2pm, then the new carer. I've already forgotten her name, but she's from Kenya, studying social work @ uni and doesn't turn twenty-one until August!
  • Brushed teeth, did a stinky unspeakable, had breakfast, read for thirty minutes (reached pg. 100 @ 11:19am) then went for walkies and grocery shopping @ Calamvale Central Woolies and walking and sushi buying.
  • Showered when I got home - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. Also sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was one yummy bowl of the fried rice Kim cooked while I'd showered plus TWO mugs of white tea with two sugars, coz nowadays I only get white tea with two sugars every Saturday~
  • Used the loo once more for two tinkles before I signed off both carers with my thanks and byes.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll used the loo, head over to the gobbling :P table and eat my yummy sushi roll and hopefully read for TWO straight hours, coz it's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Bible study and then ESS.
  • Would dearly love lunch out with other ESS peoples but there isn't any boardgames/sports /lunch together happening after ESS; basically resigned to a Happy Meal with dad for lunch and a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. >< *sigh*
  • Then dad had better remember to take us to eat CHINESE food for dinner and lemme eat ONE bowl!! 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: