Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Wednesday Post 376c

 Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2062. Ha, I'm just over two grand. XD Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of porridge with one slice of toast smeared with avocado and apparently some salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

     

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly: I tootle online till middday before taking a shower, having a baked bean toastie (sneaky PIG mum 'forgot' the cheese but luckily I checked first!) for lunch and seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture.

  • Planning to read for one hour, eat some arvo tea and then join online choir rehearsal from 5:30pm till 6:30pm!

  • Toms: hope Corina's well enough to come look after me.

  • Will just read for one hour @ home before going to Warrigal Square and buying groceries from Woolies; technically Underwood Marketplace has more paths to walk but the parents are afraid of local transmission.

  • Will buy takeaway from Rice Paper Vietnamese Cuisine.

  • Corina will see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm/4pm.

  • Ooh fingers crossed PIG mum'll feed me dinner by 6:45pm since toms night the Broncos are playing the Knights and I'm definitely watching that!

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: