Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Tuesday Post 276c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2350 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Studying Scripture'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dearest dad got home from swimming, reheated dinner and summoned me, I used the loo for one tinkle abefore walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over this morning and got for dinner tonight; August has been satisfied FOUR times! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa little tong vegetable, some yummy black fungus and two wee chunks of pork.
  • Dessert was one yummy sllice of the turnip cake PIG mum had lightly fried and dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more tinkle @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. &&

No comments: