Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunday Post 329c

 Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 5161; (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD) secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Conditional Promises'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Power Of The Gospel' and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now eighteen. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • When the parents said let's go, I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • For their wedding anniversary dinner, dad chose some place behind Pinelands Plaza called 9 Seafood Restaurant!
  • I chose crispy skin duck in orange sauce and got three slices; delicious~ Couldn't even get one bowl of rice, but oh well.
  • Bumped into our neighbour, Uncle Hung gor! Apparently he's like the owner; when we left he even gave us a bag of buns! Bags I one for breakfast toms~
  • Got home, used the loo for one tinkle then went back to my room and got the wedding anniversary presents for the parents; hope they liked~
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up coz Adama's taking me to UQ for NAB physio @ 10am. She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • PIG mum can't think if I've got any other appointment to attend for her toms arvo; if not, i'll spend my most important two hours online, ask for some arvo tea, read Wallaby Stew for one hour and hopefully watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 94TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: