Saturday, September 4, 2021

Sunday Post 392

Good afternoon! Apologies for not posting yesterday; I was attending Kalos' and Aggie's wedding ceremony and reception! But my final, final plodding total for Saturday's actually 6507 (ha, I was more than half a normal person yesterday XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "What's New About The Old Covenant"; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Short-Change Your Children" and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's already nineteen. Anyways, just briefly, let's start off with yesterday's events first!

  • Yay, 8th consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around @ 6:20am~
  • Hannah helped me up @ 10am and I showered straight after breakfast - hairwash today. Thanks also to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, dad made some fried rice for lunch, I quickly drank two more mugs of white tea with two sugars and after one more tinkle, 'twas time to attend the wedding!
  • After arriving, I hiked across the oval and ascended two sets of stairs to find a bathroom; back on the oval for the wedding, I grabbed the most left seat from the third row in.
  • Aww the bride was fashionably late (thirty minutes), Peter Pie gave the message and adorable Kalos fumbled over his marriage vows. XD 
  • After the ceremony, everyone got a little tub of Haagan-Dasx (sp?) ice cream! Mine was hokey-pokey~
  • Went straight from wedding to pre-dinner drinks to reception!
  • Had the pork belly entree, salmon mains and I got my little panna cotta for dessert coz 1/3 of the wedding cake had almonds!
  • Only thirty minutes left, so really briefly now:
  • Woo hoo, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am~
  • Brushed teeth, had breakfast and did stinky unspeakable.
  • Fi gave me a lift to the Lung residence for SG; Ciana was a sweetheart and opened the door for me~
  • Today we (Pastor Grace, Janice, Fi, Pole and me) studied Hebrews 5:11-6:20.
  • The Lungs gave me a lift to BCAC afterwards; Fiona left early to drive Ciana to someone's birthday party!
  • Sang everything for worship today plus the harmony for both songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Reverend Chris; his sermon was about Yom Kippur.
  • Used loo after tinkle, had a Happy Meal from the Warrigal Square Maccas for lunch and came home.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll start watching the Broncos' final match!
  • Toms: can't remember who's taking me to UQ for physio toms.
  • Also can't remember have I got anymore appointments in the arvo.
  • But hopefully I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 96TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: