Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Wednesday Post 393e

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2351. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After choir rehearsal finished four minutes late, I started composing my Birthday Celebrations post for 2021. I've been really slack this year; I'm turning 34.5 in five days time and I only started composing this post tonight! XD
  • When PIG mum awoke from her long arvo nap that stretched way into the evening, she microwaved dinner and summoned me, even though originally, I'd planned to wait for dearest dad so we could have dinner together.I told her that, but she just snapped she didn't know when dad was gonna get home; come and eat dinner NOW!
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I sat and grumbled I bet she was ordering I eat dinner first coz she wanted me not to have dinner and spend time with dad; she chucked a cow @ me and promptly removed my dinner and said then wait for him; see if I care!
  • I returned online, Whatsapping dad was he coming home soon? I'm waiting for him to have dinner together. Dad suddenly rings back, saying he'll be home in fifteen minutes! I head back to the gobbling :P table to wait for him, playing Farm Hereos and Candy Crush Sth Saga waiting for his return.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts! That hasn't happened Wednesdays for ages~ XD

No comments: