Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Wednesday Post 394

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3249 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Ammunition Angrist Anxiety' and thirdly, TWFT topic's "Let God's Love Dispel Your Fear". Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Sleep returns for another hour, me waking for the pot :P again after dearest dad very considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, I happily snore again, waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum begins her daily very noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before letting herself back out to await Juliet's arrival.
  • When Juliet arrives, PIG mum teaches her how to gimme fifteen more minutes but when she returns three minutes and forty seconds too early, Uber stiffly sends her away. Lucky she complies and buggers off, otherwise he'd have given her the feared Bear Bum! XD
  • The second time Juliet comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then 
    I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Juliet who squirts me some toothpaste; is this Ela's first break this week? Think so. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of porridge with one slice of plain toast spread with strawberry jam (from PIG mum) and butter (from Juliet after I asked PIG mum why hadn't she spread any butter?), all my usual drugs :P and one bowl of plain porridge. PIG mum forgot the full mug of water; before she could remember I quickly popped each pill with some porridge. XD Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I head back to the loo., There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Juliet's car's passenger seat and she tootles me out for grocery shopping! Our first stop: Warrigal Square Woolies; pity Chris wasn't working!
  • Our other stop for groceries is Coles @ Pinelands Plaza, before we have lunch @ Ho Lin Wah, since I need my weekly does of HK-style milk tea. XD Alas, neith set meal suited me, but since I needed my once-weekly HK-style milk tea, I ordered the cheapest rice dish on the menu and Juliet shouted me thirty cents~
  • Back home, I took a very quick nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Juliet who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was some kinda toasted sandwich and mug of Chinese/green tea.
  • After signing Juliet off with my thanks and byes (she's back again same time next Wednesday) I booted the computer up before PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. While he gave me treatment, she very enthusiastically yapped her head off to him. XD
  • Back home, I tootled online for myself after sending around my GCCW homework.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and hopefully PIG mum'll hopefully feed me some arvo tea.
  • 5:30pm till 6:30 I've joining choir rehearsal online.
  • Apparently dad's taking us out tonight and eating steak for a belated Mid-Autumn Festival celebration?
  • Toms: think it's Ete helping me up and taking me to GCCW. She'll grocery shop for PIG mum while I'm attending the meeting.
  • Since I've got NAB physio @ like 1pm, PIG mum's gonna get her to buy me some chicken wrap and I'll eat inside her car while she's driving to the NAB.
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ like 4pm.
  • No finals football toms night; presumably I'll complete my monthly blogf post.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: