Thursday, September 1, 2011

friday post 57

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2292 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's "thank god for my freedom"; thirdly, the spam count for the week's eighty-five and lastly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and SIXTEEN MINUTES online after aunty frances comes and gives me a shower!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P thrice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled florence and fell back asleep before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-lol, again i stayed awake for me to count the fifteen minutes, but fell asleep inside the two minutes it prolly took for PIG mum to get inside! XD
-when she woke me up, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles then she got me kitted, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk out to the kitchen where she gleefully forced poor ela to open the tap @ least five times before letting me sit.
-PIG mum extremely thinly buttered and jammed :P one slice of toast for my breakfast, and i also drank one yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the car, and tootled me off to UQ for physio. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to westlife's 'where we are' all day too. only, PIG mum tried to insert a jay chou CD, but got confused and accidentally inserted his DVD instead! then ... "how come there's no sound?" XD
-i spent the trip to UQ with both eyes closed and having a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-i went once to the bathroom upon arrival; of course PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself. then i went over to wash and dry both hands while she went herself.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the waiting room, where she was her usual spiteful self who refused to hand me a magazine before flouncing off downstairs to pay and pester poor margaret. instead, i had a chat with the elderly lady and young man also sitting in the waiting room. the young man said he had a bad car crash (PIG mum later tells me that he used to be accompanied here by his mother) while the elderly lady said that she has shoulder, neck and back pain caused from heavy lifting. she also told PIG mum to buy me joni eareckson (sp?) tada's autobiography.
-argh, more tilt table today. >< i told kat that i'd be getting the botox next friday, to which she replied, "i know. micky e-mailed me."
-ela also did some cone work, and i ended up with some mat work. actually, kat promised me a freddo, but she was busy when we left! i hope she remembers to gimme it on monday!
-i went once more to the bathroom when physio finished. of course, PIG mum again gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-PIG mum tootled me off to buy a kebab from naz! only the disabled car parks were all taken, meaning she zoomed to the far bloody end of the car park before she found a spot, then parked there, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk all the way down.
-i bought my kebab from naz; hannah was there, too. :) PIG mum later told me how sweet naz was, teaching hannah the fine art to kebab making. aww! :)
-also huge thanks to PIG mum who went and moved the 4WD back to a disabled car park. :)
-PIG mum tootled me off to pincushion practice. i went once to the loo first; of course she gleefully forced me to dak myself. then i went out to wash and dry both hands while she went herself; i also let era open and close the tap lotsa times.
-for some reason, there weren't any gossip mags @ the clinic! PIG mum handed me one national geographic, and i browsed this pamphlet about cealiac disease and also this one about what type of milk to choose.
-we also bumped into aunty rose and aunty katie! aunty rose explained to me that aunty katie was seeing dr. lin for her blood results.
-my turn, and dr. lin turned me into a pincushion. the funny thing was that i managed not to fall asleep once, but twice! i asked dr. lin was that thing uncle calvin told me about feeling heat rising from the needle said was true or not. she said it was, and when i asked her how come i couldn't feel that heat, she laughed and said, "it's coz i'm the doctor!" XD
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo afterwards, again gleefully forcing me to dak myself. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD, where she tootled us home, spitefully refusing to buy me a yummy custard danish for arvo tea. :(
-and oh noes! >< aunty frances can't come shower me anymore, coz she's got a bung back! >< i just rang uncle tyrone, and he said he can't find anyone to come gimme a shower till next week! >< but today's not very hot yet; hopefully PIG mum will let me go stinky for one night.
-actually, nature calls. brb.
-new final plodding total, 2391.
-going to SHINE fellowship tonight! apparently, uncle kelvin cham's taking me? dad's off to watch soccer with uncle tyrone, see.
-toms: tess comes @ 10am, jack @ 2pm. must remember to write out chapters thirty-three and thirty-four questions for him.
righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
me going for my naruto fix now. :)
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: