Tuesday, September 6, 2011

wednesday post71

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 477 steps today (always a lil total on wednesdays coz i'm @ home all day); secondly, TWFT topic's "give it all you've got!"; and thirdly, em's still owed TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after carol leaves!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once again this morning when dearest dad left for work. i then spent the ten minutes till 8am had a silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled florence and we returned to our happy snorings, me using the pot :P once again when dad came back to get sth.
-PIG mum gave me "fifteen more minutes," after dad left again. after that, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one tinkle, just swinging myself back when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom. of course, she gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-one stinky unspeakable later, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, as well as rinse my mouth and wash my face. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-i buttered and jammed :P my own slice of toast for breakfast; zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who gleefully forced poor ela to brace against the plate while era spread. for that, i VERY DELIBERATELY held my yummy mug of yummy warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-aunty wendy came @ 11:30, and she'd even brought me arvo tea! meaning i won't haveta go make a toastie with carol this arvo, yay!
-i watched nine's morning news hour and PIG mum went out to do sth.
-around 12:30, aunty wendy fried the last six dumplings that some awesome church aunty had made for me, along with some cos lettuce in oyster sauce. she cooked them 'teriyaki style', meaning that she left the lid uncovered? dunno. she also mixed me one yummy mug of nesquik, which of course i drank 'incorrectly'.
-after lunch, aunty wendy took me to the loo for one tinkle. back @ the gobbling :P table, she was about to start massaging ela, when ding dong! cherish arrived!
-lol, both PIG mum and i must've forgotten that she was coming! XD i asked her, 'how's bub doing?" cherish laughed, patted her midsection gently, and replied, "she's in there somewhere." :P
-we had a quick chat, and when she left, aunty wendy started massaging ela.
-about one hour later, after PIG mum arrived home, aunty wendy had me drink one mug of water and took me to the loo for one tinkle before i plopped online and she left several minutes early.
-well, carol should be here in about thirty minutes time, if her bus job doesn't hold her up. fingers crossed i can come back online tonight, else it's just a torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: