Tuesday, September 20, 2011

tuesday post61c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 4916. lol, almost five grand! XD anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-cathy Forced me to walk to the bathroom - hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. i got creamed, then cathy rekitted me. i had one more tinkle when cathy put my knickers on, and one last when cathy was drying my glasses.
-after cathy rinsed the floor once for me, she Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, arvo tea was half the yummy custard danish and one juicy pear. i like those better than the crunchy ones, but hey, i love ALL pears. :)
-after i finished eating, i asked cathy to please start massaging ela. dunno why she waited five more mins before doing so.
-lol, we had new neighbours move in this arvo! cathy's car was kinda parked in the way, so dad asked for her car keys so he could move it outta the way for her. "don't worry, i'm a good driver." he reassured her. XD
-before she left, cathy took me once more to the loo. she's back tomorrow - then taking me out to garbo on thursday, too! XD
-i tootled online until PIG mum came down from pigland gleefully forced me offline, first to hike the stairs once then to force poor ela to practise the piano for ages. that was followed by her gleefully FORCING :( me to plod the bloody treadmill for twenty minutes, before she claimed to plod the same herself.
-we watched the x factor while we were plodding. gosh, they all sing great!
-dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower and several wee strips of yummy chicken. dinner was washed down with one mug of milk - plus the last lindt carrot that vincent the physio gave me for christmas last year!
-i went back online after that for awhile, but nature suddenly called and i went to do a stinky unspeakable. zero thanks to PIG mum who wouldn't watch me walk there coz she was too busy frying some beef for dad's dinner, but lol, once i'd made it safely to the loo, she rushed in mid-fry to pass me one mug of water then rushed back out again to continue cooking. XD
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully forced me to un-dak myself, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the computer.
-toms: i get to sleep in, yay! aunty wendy's not coming till 11:30am. fingers crossed PIG mum will get me some yummy sushi for arvo tea with cathy! and best of all, ice-cream night toms night! one spoonful's better than none, that's what i always say! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. almost forgot! final, final plodding total for tuesday, 5004. sweet, i'm just over five grand! but be prepared for a tiny plodding total toms, coz i'm staying @ home all day!

No comments: