Wednesday, September 14, 2011

wednesday post72c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 2770. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-carol came about three minutes and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower. first, though, i did my second stinky unspeakable for today.
-'twas a nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but much thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye fully shut.
-i had one tinkle before carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried and had another tinkle, then got creamed. carol rekitted me; i had one more tinkle when she put my knickers on, and one last when she was putting elf's shoe on.
-after rinsing under the chair for me, carol Forced me to walk to the kitchen to make my own arvo tea. and ZERO thanks to HORRID PIG mum, who told carol i was only allowed one cheese slice REGARDLESS of whether it's the thick or the thin slice! ><
-but i also had a nice juicy pear, and drank one cup of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-after i'd finished, carol cleared the dishes and started massaging ela. i won't see her for two weeks, coz she's going down to melbourne to care for her elderly mother who's not well.
-carol took me once to the loo, before i signed her off with a smiley face (usually she doesn't get one, like cathy) and gave her a hug, telling her to take care down south.
-i tootled briefly online, until PIG mum awoke from pigland and gleefully forced poor ela to practise piano for about twenty minutes, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to plod on the treadmill for twenty.
-afterwards, i sat and watched the x factor while PIG mum plodded her own twenty. lol, she wouldn't gimme the remote control coz she insisted in watching the x factor! XD one of the contestants was a transexual/whatever you call the people that switch genders! i'm just wondering, did s/he chop her boobs off and change vocal chords? o_O
-dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa yummy broccoli, tomato and egg, one miniscule chunk of chicken. doesn't seem like five veg two meat, looked more like ten veg one meat! XD but no biggie ... dinner was washed down with one mug of rice green tea, hopefully sweetened with one teaspoonful of sugar.
-i went once to the loo after dinner. zero thanks to horrid PIG mum who considered her dinner more important to her than watching her only disabled daughter make it safely to the loo and back, but luckily, i didn't fall. :)
-toms: writers' group! and guess what? ronnie jie jie's taking us! dunno how; think she rang PIG mum and said she had some time off?
-but i've probably got a torture session with vincent the bloody physio afterwards. ><
-cathy's coming to shower me in the arvo, but we're not going to garbo. :(
-but it's icecream night tonight, yay! :D one flat spoonful's always better than none!
-righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. forgot to add! mickey received my bday card! and he says he'll play with me when i return to hong kong next year!!!!! :D *lum sai* (say that in canto) XD

No comments: