Sunday, September 25, 2011

monday post 63

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 1744 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'your way or god's way?" and thirdly, i'm still owed EIGHTEEN MINUTES online after cathy leaves here tonight!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work @ 7:50. i also introduced to kiwi, the little sheep that lee had brought back for me from new zealand!
-after dad left for work, i cuddled florence and successfully fell back asleep until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to open and close the tap five times before letting me sit.
-actually, she also gleefully forced poor ela to put three weetbix into a bowl before letting me sit. the weetbix i had with less than one spoonful of honey. the spoonful was so thin that one millimeter less and it would've been thin! XD
-after taking one small sip from the required mug of water 'incorrectly', PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to either disc from the pepsi charts hits from 2001.
-PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. she offered me a soother @ the logan and miles platting road intersections, meaning i didn't get a chance to close both eyes and have a chat to percy until we entered the highway. only then, 'twas 10am and time to listen to 4KQ's news! when i finally closed both eyes and had a silent chat with percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, 'twas somewhere along the highway, meaning i didn't reopen my eyes until PIG mum turned down into services road.
-i went once to the loo upstairs, then went over to wash and dry both hands while PIG mum went herself.
-once in the waiting room, PIG mum was her usual spiteful self who refused to pass me a mag before flouncing back downstairs to pay and pester poor margaret, but luckily, there was a gentleman also seated in the waiting area who kindly passed me the better homes and gardens magazine i've been browsing these past few weeks.
-lol, i keep forgetting my physio stusent's name! XD ben? his last name's o'rourke', that much i'm sure. anyways, after showing off my cool tee to him, i held his hand and walked into the physio gym.
-phew, no tilt table today! :D just the usual sit-to-stand practise and some work for ela. i also lay down on the plinth for physio student guy to work over elf.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once more before driving me to warrigal square to meet mel and kylie for lunch!
-kylie even brought along her two sisters! their names ... umm ... rachel and alice? excuse my crap memory. XD
-this time, taking PIG mum's advice and tried the crispy chicken with udon noodles! 'twas yummy, only coz 'twas in soup, i ate too slowly, meaning all the crispy chicken @ the end was now soggy! XD but 'twas still yummy; i even ladled up and drank all the soup @ the end! XD there's my dose of MSG for the day! XD
-mel had my favourite chicken katsudon, couldn't finish it and doggy-bagged it for dinner tonight, while kylie and her sisters just took food from the train. hey, did you know, SUSHI train even sells BROWNIES! XD
-we just chatted. mel told me she's moved back into spinal injuries inpatients, one of kylie's sisters (the one that graduated in 2009) is doing some art degree @ uni (like, the painting and pottery thing), while the other's doing some kinda childcare course somewhere. she graduated in 2007, BTW. the youngest de calemer child graduates @ the end of this year, and kylie tells me her mum's had to ferry kids to and from school for like eighteen years, wow!
-all too soon, PIG mum came to pick me back up, and 'twas time to leave. we all paid, and hugged, etc. mel says we can meet up again for christmas, and kylie says her birthday's 28th november, not october. lol, i'll prolly forget. XD
-PIG mum tootled us home. i went and did a stinky unspeakable before tootling online.
-well, cathy should arrive in about twenty minutes.
-i've got some yummy arvo tea today! huge thanks to aunty winnie who saved me one sausage, and PIG mum, who pinched me one pork ball, from the BBQ!
-fingers crossed i can come back online afterwards, else:
-another round of UQ physio for me toms.
-fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll and chocolate milk for lunch, also a yummy custard and apple danish for arvo tea, coz
-no doubt i've got a torture session with vincent the bloody physio in the arvo. ><
-but cathy's taking me to toastmasters toms night! fingers crossed that steph remembers to make cookies for my belated 24.5th birthday! :Dcheers,
em. ^^

No comments: