Sunday, September 25, 2011

sunday post61b

good evening! em's new final plodding total now stands @ 1824. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night, and once more when dearest dad left for church @ 8:50. then i spent the ten minutes till 9am having a quiet chat with percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled florence and fell back asleep with her.
-after PIG mum gave me fifteen more minutes, i used the pot :P once for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where she spitefully forced poor ela to open the tap five times before letting me sit.
-i got myself three weetbix and one exceedingly shallow spoonful of honey for breakfast.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to the pepsi charts hits disc from 2001 all day, too.
-PIG mum tootled me off to church and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside. then, coz i chose to sit @ the backest row, she flounced forward to bother some poor other aunty. but letty and aunty jessica came to sit with me, so nyak. XD
-poor em had to stand for ALL of worship - FIVE songs! >< i sang the harmony to one, but whatever happened to the worship leaders that let you sit back down after two/three songs?! :S
-speaker today was mrs. lam, reverend lam's wife! she spoke about daniel; dr. dr. tai was her interpreter.
-after service, PIG mum took me to the bathroom once, then tootled us home, chucking a cow @ me for no reason.
-so i got myself back inside, but the laughs were on PIG mum when i realised i wanted to do a stinky unspeakable and called her for a cup of water, please. XD
-only PIG mum got her own back when she flounced back upstairs and left me to make lunch for myself.
-i ate two slices of thick cheese with two slices of ham and mayo. :D not @ all bad!
-then lee and kwany came to visit me!
-we just chatted, and played a whodunnit game.
-today's actually kwany's parents 30th wedding anniversary! meaning kwany declined PIG mum's offer of dinner, but lee stayed.
-first, though, PIG mum insisted i have a shower. >< poor ela. :(
-afterwards, i went outside for the BBQ! jacinta came, but not ross coz he's @ vinnie's 21st! well, somewhere around 21st. XD
-i had: lotsa lettuce, one chicken wing, two chicken drumsticks (coz i grabbed one more when dad was manning the BBQ XD) some fish, and drank some fruit punch.
-before i returned online, i went once more to the loo. zero thanks to awful PIG mum who wouldn't watch me walk safely there and back. >< but i didn't fall. :)
-just talked to little mickey, aunty nga and madam hippo on the phone, too. :)
-toms: UQ physio, but then i'm seeing kylie and mel @ sushi train for lunch! i haven't seen mel since xmas last year! then i think it's cathy coming to shower me in the arvo; fingers crossed that PIG mum'll've calmed down and will get me a yummy custard and apple danish for arvo tea. :) righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: