Wednesday, September 21, 2011

wednesday post73b

good afternoon again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 829. righteo, continuing events?
-cathy arrived promptly @ 3:45. i held her hand and walked to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today, also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. then i got creamed and rekitted, having one more tinkle when cathy put my knickers on, and one last after cathy washed my glasses for me.
-i held cathy's hand and walked out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-lol, i can't remember did i eat a pear or not! XD but cathy made me a toastie - with only one slice of cheese - so 'twas ENTIRELY too thin, ham and mayo, cut into four. i squited her a :o( with the mayo, two teardrops per eye. XD
-bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: