Wednesday, September 28, 2011

wednesday post74b

hello again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1068. yeah, i'm just over one grand. :) righteo, let's start of with last night's events first!
-cathy arrived about five minutes late today, citing bad traffic, and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today.
-actually, i just realised that i came home last night and already wrote about what happened last night! XD righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P three times last night and once more when dearest dad left for work. then i spent the ten minutes till 8am having a silent chat with percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i'd need to get through today, giving all the happiness and all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled florence and happily fell back asleep, not waking until PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when PIG mum returned, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted for today, just as aunty wendy arrived!
-but PIG mum still gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen, where PIG mum gleefully, pointlessly and therefore spitefully forced poor ela to turn on the tap five times before she let me sit down.
-breakfast was three yummy weetbix with about one spoonful of honey. i drank the entire mug of water 'incorrectly' afterwards, coz i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-after doing a stinky unspeakable, i sat and watched nine's morning news hour, followed by ABC's midday news. think telstra's shares fell. :(
-lunch was some kinda chunky soup meal thing with dad's crunchy bread stick that we'd fenced with the night before. XD aunty wendy couldn't find the chocolate nesquik, so made me one mug of milo instead.
-after one more loo trip, aunty wendy massaged ela for one hour. naughty pakkun welcomed her son david back home from korea by chewing to smithereens one pair of his shoes! XD
-aunty wendy took me once more to the bathroom before leaving @ 2:30pm. i did my writer's group homework for tomorrow then tootled online for awhile until cathy arrived.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to cathy who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before cathy flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. i got creamed, then cathy rekitted me. i had one last tinkle when cathy was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after rinsing the floor for me, cathy Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-i had my yummy soft shallot pancake thing that aunty wendy had made for me, plus one slice of cheese over the top! the tea, white and two, was my cup for today to drink 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, cathy gave ela a massage for exactly twenty minutes, painting her sth like bronze with yellow spots today.
-cathy took me once more to the loo before she left @ 5:45, fifteen minutes earlier than usual coz she got me back home from toastmasters last night fifteen minutes late.
-i've just finished listening to nine's news simulcast on light FM.
-righteo, fingers crossed i can come back online tonight, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: