Saturday, September 10, 2011

saturday post58c

hello again! em's new final plodding total now stands @ 2692. righteo, continuing events?
-i held sharon's hand and walked to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also much thanks to sharon who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before sharon flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me and i had another tinkle. then i got creamed. after that, sharon rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was putting my knickers on, and one last when she put elf's shoe on.
-then, after rinsing under the chair for me, sharon led me out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-dunno why PIG mum refused to defrost the ham for me!
-nature calls, bbl. ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: